Ride the trails of the Black Hills National Forest on a Yamaha Wolverine X2. This Wolverine sits up to 2 people including the driver. Price includes helmet and gas. Trails leave directly from the property.
YAMAHA WOLVERINE X4 – 4 SEATER RENTAL
- Three Hour Rental
- Seven Hour Rental
4-Seater UTV Rental Black Hills, South Dakota
Our 4-seater Yamaha Wolverine UTV rentals in the Black Hills, South Dakota, are perfect for friends and families looking to share the adventure. With helmets and gas included in the price, we prioritize safety and convenience.
Located right on our property, the trailhead ensures you spend more time exploring the stunning Black Hills terrain and less time on logistics. Plus, we provide detailed maps with every rental, guaranteeing you won’t miss any of the must-see sights along the way.
Whether you’re an experienced off-roader or a first-time adventurer, our UTVs provide an exciting and accessible way to experience the beauty of the Black Hills National Forest. Get ready to create lasting memories on the trails with our reliable and well-maintained vehicles.
Trails leave right from the property so you don’t waste any time traveling. Maps are available with all rentals.
Helmets are required while riding.
- USDA Black Hills National Forest Trail Maps. Note: These maps can be tricky to read, so please ask us for the best trails when you arrive and our staff will direct you where to go!
- Black Hills and Badlands Website Trail Map. Note: This is a more simple map to use to see the extent of trails through the Black Hills system. But please ask our staff when you arrive and we can supply maps and best trails to take during your visit.
- Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times.
- All passengers MUST BE PRESENT when checking out machines in order to sign a waiver.
- $150 fee will be charged for excessive mud or plugged radiator.
- Machines must be returned on time. There will be a $100 per unit late fee up to one hour late of check-in. After one hour, the late fee will be a full day rental charge.
- Bring clothing that will be suitable for multiple weather conditions. The temperature can change rapidly at high altitudes. Closed toe shoes are required.