Ride the trails of the Black Hills National Forest on a Yamaha Wolverine X4. This Wolverine sits up to 4 people including the driver. Price includes helmet and gas. Trails leave directly from the property.
YAMAHA WOLVERINE X2 – 2 SEATER RENTAL
- Three Hour Rental
- Seven Hour Rental
2-Seater UTV Rental Black Hills, South Dakota
Our 2-seater Yamaha Wolverine UTV rentals in the Black Hills, South Dakota, offer an intimate and thrilling experience for couples and close friends. Safety is paramount, and that’s why we provide helmets and cover the cost of gas, which is included in your price.
Enjoy the convenience of setting off on your adventure right from our property, eliminating the need for time-consuming travel. We’re all about maximizing your trail time and minimizing the hassle.
To ensure you make the most of your journey, we supply comprehensive maps with every rental. Whether you’re seeking scenic viewpoints, wildlife encounters, or historical landmarks, our maps will guide you to the best spots, making your Black Hills adventure unforgettable.
Trails leave right from the property so you don’t waste any time traveling. Maps are available with all rentals.
Helmets are required while riding.
- USDA Black Hills National Forest Trail Maps. Note: These maps can be tricky to read, so please ask us for the best trails when you arrive and our staff will direct you where to go!
- Black Hills and Badlands Website Trail Map. Note: This is a more simple map to use to see the extent of trails through the Black Hills system. But please ask our staff when you arrive and we can supply maps and best trails to take during your visit.
- Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times.
- All passengers MUST BE PRESENT when checking out machines in order to sign a waiver.
- $150 fee will be charged for excessive mud or plugged radiator.
- Machines must be returned on time. There will be a $100 per unit late fee up to one hour late of check-in. After one hour, the late fee will be a full day rental charge.
- Bring clothing that will be suitable for multiple weather conditions. The temperature can change rapidly at high altitudes. Closed toe shoes are required.